WAIVER OF LIABILITY, MEDICAL RELEASE, PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEO RELEASE & INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
STRONG REASONS, LLC
WAIVER OF LIABILITY, MEDICAL RELEASE,
PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEO RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
I hereby waive, release and discharge any and all claims and damages for personal injury, death, or property damage which I, or my minor children, may sustain or which may occur as a result of my own participation, or that of my minor children, while registers in Strong Reasons, LLC d/b/a Singers on Stage Youth Ambassadors (SRLLC) during rehearsals, classes, performances or events. I further understand and agree that:
- This release is intended to discharge in advance SRLLC, its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, except for their sole negligence or intentional acts, connected in any way with my participation or my minor children’s participation in SRLLC activities;
- Such rehearsals, performances, classes and activities may be of a hazardous, strenuous, and/or physical nature, and participation in said activities may result in injury, death or property damage;
- Knowing the risk involved, nevertheless, I voluntarily request permission for myself or my minor child to participate in said activities;
- I hereby assume any and all risks of injury, death or property damage and to release and hold harmless SOS/GCT, its officers, employees and agents, except for their sole negligence or intentional acts;
- This waiver, release and assumption of risk is binding on me and my heirs and assigns;
- I will indemnify and hold SRLLC harmless from any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense, including litigation, which it may incur as a result of any injury and/or property damage which myself or my minor children may sustain while participating in said activities;
- I will compensate any loss, damage, or cost SRLLC may incur if any litigation arises due to any claim made by myself, said minors, or by anyone on said minor’s behalf;
- In the event that said minor requires medical or surgical treatment while under the supervision of SRLLC personnel in connection with said activities, such supervisor may authorize treatment;
- I will pay all medical, hospital, or other expenses which I or my minor children may incur as a result of such treatment;
- Activities are not child care as defined by the State of California;
- SRLLC is not responsible for unattended children on the premises before or after classes for which they are enrolled;
- I expressly allow, and hereby waive any objection to, SRLLC photographing and/or videotaping of me and/or my minor children when I and/or my minor children are participating in SRLLC programs;
- I also expressly allow, and hereby waive any objection to, SRLLC publishing endorsement statements of SRLLC programs, performances and classes using my or my minor child’s first name and home town.
- I understand and agree that all photographs, videotapes and endorsements will remain the property of SRLLC, and that the SRLLC may use such photographs, videotapes and endorsements for archival and promotional purposes, including their use in SRLLC catalogs, brochures, other printed materials, and in SRLLC online web pages. SRLLC will take all necessary precautions to keep full names and ages of participants confidential.
I certify that I am at least 18 years old or I have custody or am the legal guardian of said minors by court order, and that I and/or my minor children are physically able to participate in the described activities.
I have carefully read this Waiver of Liability, Medical Release, Photography/Videotape Release and Indemnification Agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and SRLLC, and that I sign it of my own free will. SRLLC may accept future phone, mail, online, or in-person registrations under these provisions.
I also certify that I have read the Policy Handbook and I understand the Refund, Late Fee, Probation and Termination Policies and the potential consequences thereof, set forth by SRLLC and that I agree to such terms.
Parent/Legal Guardian Date